[Dovecot] duplicate emails

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Mon Nov 20 11:32:16 UTC 2006

On Monday November 20, 2006 at 04:56:26 (AM) Alex wrote:

> i'm working with dovecot-1.0.rc15
>
> I have receive a lot of duplicate emails with microsoft outlook, i
> don't have this problem with outlook express
> This is in pop3

I have been experiencing that phenomena too for quite awhile. There
doesn't appear to be any pattern to the problem either. Usually the
duplicates are short text based messages. There does not appear to be an
discernable pattern with regards to the MUA.

--
Gerard

     And always remember, when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila
     and salt.