[Dovecot] Problem with rc10, perhaps 11-15

Steven F Siirila sfs at tc.umn.edu
Mon Nov 20 21:22:11 UTC 2006

I don't recall if I mentioned this on the list, but when you are configured
with mbox format, and a user has no Dovecot index files yet, and the config
is such that mbox_min_index_size is set to non-zero, non-default (128 in my
test case), dovecot deliver fails.  Commenting out "mbox_min_index_size"
fixed the problem, and the indexes then get created.

This problems exists in RC10 -- I'm mentioned this in case it still exists
in the latest revs so it can get fixed before release.

--

Steven F. Siirila			Office: Lind Hall, Room 130B
Internet Services			E-mail: sfs at umn.edu
Office of Information Technology	Voice: (612) 626-0244
University of Minnesota			Fax: (612) 626-7593