[Dovecot] maildirsize update error

Maykel Moya moya at infomed.sld.cu
Mon Nov 20 22:24:50 UTC 2006

El sáb, 18-11-2006 a las 22:31 +0200, Timo Sirainen escribió:
> On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 16:07 -0500, Maykel Moya wrote:
> > According to [1], Trash is a reserverd folder name. When moving a
> > message to it, maildirsize should be update with a negative byte count.
>
> Well, yea.. I'm ignoring that part of the Maildir++ spec. Perhaps it
> could be done optionally, but I'm not sure if it's still that good of an
> idea.
>
> I think a better idea is to give Trash mailbox a bit of extra quota,
> instead of unlimited quota. Unfortunately this won't work with v1.0's
> quota plugin, but it is possible with my rewritten quota plugin:
>
> http://dovecot.org/patches/1.0/quota-rewrite.diff

The patch didn't apply cleanly to rc15.

root at pepita:/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/dovecot-1.0.rc15# patch -p0
<dovecot-quota-rewrite.patch
patching file src/plugins/imap-quota/imap-quota-plugin.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 28.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 170.
src/plugins/imap-quota/imap-quota-plugin.c.rej
patching file src/plugins/quota/quota-dict.c
patching file src/plugins/quota/quota-dirsize.c
patching file src/plugins/quota/quota-fs.c
patching file src/plugins/quota/quota-maildir.c
Hunk #12 FAILED at 419.
src/plugins/quota/quota-maildir.c.rej
patching file src/plugins/quota/quota-plugin.c
Hunk #2 FAILED at 14.
src/plugins/quota/quota-plugin.c.rej
patching file src/plugins/quota/quota-private.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 9.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
src/plugins/quota/quota-private.h.rej
patching file src/plugins/quota/quota-storage.c
Hunk #5 FAILED at 125.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 183.
Hunk #10 succeeded at 330 with fuzz 1.
src/plugins/quota/quota-storage.c.rej