[Dovecot] duplicate emails

Zbigniew Szalbot zbyszek at szalbot.homedns.org
Tue Nov 21 11:36:36 UTC 2006

Hello,

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006, Knute Johnson wrote:

> I think that is the default on mine.
>
>> i solved with this, i think
>>
>>  pop3_uidl_format = %08Xu%08Xv

I also notice this problem from time to time. I am on rc7. Yesterday in
the evening I sent an email to exim mailing list. I got the copy of it.
Today after I logged in and out a couple of times I saw a new email from
exim mailing list which was the copy I sent yesterday. Although both
emails look identical, they are not. The first one has full headers from
the mailing list, the second one only has a few local headers and that's
all.

I can send them offlist if it helps spot the problem. It is not a first
situation like that. As for MUA I use pine.

Thank you!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot