[Dovecot] dovecont.conf and "Evolution Mail" configuration

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Fri Nov 24 18:20:31 UTC 2006

Hi!! Thanks a lot a lot......thanks for your attention!!
Something I have wrong in my configuration....
When I do:
[root at sewebt home]# telnet localhost 110
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.localdomain (127.0.0.1).
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK Dovecot ready.
user pepe
+OK
pass pepe06
-ERR Temporary authentication failure.
Connection closed by foreign host.
[root at sewebt home]#

It fails!! Some problem with the 110 port?

With all the best,
Maria