[Dovecot] considering dovecot

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Nov 29 20:38:16 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 12:47 -0500, Mark E. Mallett wrote:
> My own MDA (which I haven't plugged here lately :) but which I do use
> with dovecot)

Have you tried if you could plug it into Dovecot's deliver as a
replacement plugin to CMU sieve? I'd like to get an alternative to it,
but I don't really want to spend time coding yet another Sieve
implementation. And last I checked, your code wasn't exactly
library/plugin-friendly at least to my eyes.. :)