[Dovecot] Status of commercial support?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Nov 30 15:06:14 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 22:57 -0500, Francisco Reyes wrote:
> Was going over the archives looking for any info on commercial support. Only
> found some emails back from 2005.
>
> Is there commercial support available?
> If not, any consultants that could help with an installation. In particular
> Courier 4 POP migration to dovecot.

Currently the situation is that it's possible to buy new features (ie.
coding time from me), but not installation or maintenance support. I'm
also not aware of anyone offering such support.

So I think your best bet is to just ask questions here.. I see that
you've asked a couple already. I'll try to get around answering them
this weekend (been too busy recently once again to answer mails).