[Dovecot] Add virtual users to the Dovecot configuration

Jens E. Madsen Jr. dovecot at madcyberspace.com
Sun Oct 8 20:19:06 UTC 2006

Dear /dev/rob0,

Thanks for your answer. This was exactly what I was trying to do except
the reference I was using used one file for each of the userdb and
passdb. When I attempted your suggestion below, I noticed that I was
missing a colon":" I had been looking at this for days and did not see
the problem.

Again, thanks for the help,
Jens