[Dovecot] Dovecot LDA

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Mon Oct 9 23:56:40 UTC 2006

On Monday 09 October 2006 18:35, Steven F Siirila wrote:

[...]

> Thanks for helping me sort out this mess.  It still seems somewhat broken
> for both Postfix and Dovecot to be putting out this header, one of which
> doesn't even contain the proper return path.  It would be great if I
> could somehow tell Dovecot deliver not to write its "From_" header.

I am reasonably certain that dovecot is responsible for that
additional 'from' header. I doubt that 'postfix' has anything to do with
it.

Just to be certain, I would post your question on the postfix forum:

	postfix-users at postfix.org

You might be able to gleam some useful information there.

Ciao!

--
Gerard Seibert
gerard at seibercom.net

Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable.

	Woody Allen, "Annie Hall"