[Dovecot] default_mail_env renaming

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Oct 13 16:47:26 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-13 at 16:15 +0300, Odhiambo WASHINGTON wrote:
> How about either or the following:
>
> mailbox_location =
> mailroot         =

Well, first of all I don't even understand how exactly these should be
used ;) I guess mailbox_location would be the INBOX path? But since
maildir has no INBOX, it's not a really good idea.

In any case I can't yet split it into multiple settings. Way too much
work and I'd have to change also namespace's location to work in similar
way etc.. For Dovecot 2.0 I'll do that, but for now it's going to be
just a simple rename.