[Dovecot] Stuck on RC7

Brent Spencer bspencer at XsiteDesigns.com
Mon Oct 16 03:02:03 UTC 2006

I am not able to upgrade to anything above RC7.  I am receiving the
following errors when trying to connect to the IMAP server if I upgrade.

Oct 15 18:40:36 servername imap-login: chdir((null)) failed: No such file
or directory
Oct 15 18:40:36 servername dovecot: Maximum number of mail processes exceeded

My mail directory variable in dovecot.conf is "default_mail_env =
mbox:%h/mail/:INBOX=/var/mail/%u".  Is "%h" still supported?

Thank you,

Brent Spencer
XsiteDesigns