[Dovecot] quota dict (mysql)

Peter Veerman pveerman at nemo.kabelfoon.net
Mon Oct 16 12:09:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have just compiled and ran dovecot rc9. The following error occured
when moving a message:

"file mail-cache-transaction.c: line 709 (mail_cache_add): assertion
failed: (fixed_size == (unsigned int)-1 || fixed_size == data_size)"

But this error is already fixxed in rc10 ?! (correct me if i'm wrong)

Then about quota dict mysql

I have checked mail for multiple accounts on my server and only one row
is inserted in mysql:

username 	path 	current
user at domain.tld 	quota/storage 	-162397

and that's it, while there are multiple accounts with different
usernames..... THe current field is changed sometimes (don't know when)
and appears to be changed into random values?

Peter