[Dovecot] quota dict (mysql)

Peter Veerman pveerman at nemo.kabelfoon.net
Mon Oct 16 12:35:21 UTC 2006

Okay,

As i am sure that i created the table with the same sql code from the
same wiki...... i dropped and recreated the table, restarted dovecot and
it worked..... the only thing is that current remains 0 but that is what
you predicted as you mailed 9-10 10:24:

"Although I'd still have to add quota recalculation support for it.."

grtz

Peter