[Dovecot] problems with authentication

Joseba Torre joseba.torre at ehu.es
Tue Oct 24 07:33:04 UTC 2006

Aupa!

El Lunes, 23 de Octubre de 2006 21:07, Paul Aguirre escribió:
> Hi, I have some problems
>
> I'm using fetchmail to get my mail from the server to
> a local server, but the problem is that my user name
> of the mail is "user at virtualdomain" and I can't make a
> system user with "@" on centos.

If user at virtualdomain is the user on the remote server, you can solve
this with fetchmail, with something like:

poll remote.server with proto POP3
	user 'user at virtualdomain' there with password 'supersecret'
is 'any-other-local-user' here;

Not sure if this is what you asked, but...

Aaaaaaaaagur.
--
Trying to make bits uncopyable is like trying to make water not wet.
The sooner people accept this, and build business models that take