[Dovecot] performance problems with rc10 and solaris 10

Dominik Saar dominik.saar at 1und1.de
Wed Oct 25 08:42:57 UTC 2006

I solved the Problem!

On the rc10 maschine i tested the different dovecot rc´s ... The quota
backend at least i tested was diresize. That realy ugly ....

With maildirquota LIST is slow too, but the performace to fetch mails is
pretty good again.

Thanks everybody for your help!!!

Now i can shutdown this lotus monster ....

Cheers and thanks again

Dominik

--
Dominik Saar

IT Corporate Server

1&1 Internet AG
Elgendorfer Str. 57
56410 Montabaur

Telefon: 02602/96-1635
Telefax: 02602/96-2222-1635

Geek by Nature, Debian GNU/Linux by choice.