[Dovecot] SpamAssassin training plugin

Chad Parry chad at chad.parry.org
Thu Oct 26 00:43:00 UTC 2006

I found a plugin for dSPAM on this mailing list
(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.dovecot/4632/focus=4632) that was
very useful to me.  I just modified the code to work for SpamAssassin
instead.  The purpose of this plugin is to watch the mail that is in the
user's spam folder.  If the user manually moves a piece of mail into the
spam folder then the mail must have been spam that was incorrectly
classified.  This plugin causes SpamAssassin to relearn that mail as spam.
Anyone else who finds this functionality useful is welcome to follow the
link below.

.         http://chad.parry.org/software/dovecot/

- Chad Parry