[Dovecot] IMAP Dovecot with ISPConfig and shared folders?

Perry nuttygambler at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 20:40:47 UTC 2006

Fedora 5, postfix, dovecot, ISPConfig server all
running well, (don't want to break it) LOL. But, I do
not have IMAP shared folders.

These instructions on dovecot tell of how to setup
namespace to be able to get shared folders.

http://wiki.dovecot.org/SharedFolders

But given everything is relative in ISPConfig, not
sure if this is possible or if I could really mess
things up.

What tells dovecot to look in the various different
web# folders for email?

Am I better off using Symlinking???

Thanks much for all comments and direction.