[Dovecot] Dovecot with STARTTLS

Charles Bueche charles at bueche.ch
Sat Sep 2 18:32:09 EEST 2006

Hi,

looking at the prompt you get :

"+OK Seibercom.net at your service [ISafe POP3 Proxy]"

It's clear that there is something between your mail client and dovecot.
On my server, I get :

"+OK Dovecot ready."

Searching for "ISafe POP3 Proxy" brings me to "Computer Associates
eTrust AntiVirus". So it look that you still have it underway.

Charles

--
Charles Bueche <charles at bueche.ch>
sand, snow, wave, wind and net -surfer