[Dovecot] Dovecot with STARTTLS

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Sep 2 21:14:11 EEST 2006

On Sep 2, 2006, at 11:03 , Gerard Seibert wrote:

> On Saturday 02 September 2006 13:01, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
>> found the problem, if anyone else has the same, please get in touch.
>
> OK, how do I solve the problem?

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/linux-tutorials-howtos-reference-
material/31487-selinux-fedora-core-workstations.html

i realize this is cryptic, but once one has an understanding of the
hidden attributes of SELinux it becomes clearer, assuming
you have the same problem I did.

My problem, to be more specific, was that I had done a stupid thing a
few days ago and affixed the http attribute to all my $HOME
files thinking (in a quick fix mode) that this would allow
squirrelmail and IMAP to access them.   Read carefully the above
reference
and I hope you can solve the same problem I did.

Rob