[Dovecot] How to store Dovecot Logs in SQL DB

Krzysztof maillisty at swedex.pl
Mon Sep 4 11:45:34 EEST 2006

> Or are you trying to say that authentication logging to SQL should be a
> Dovecot feature?

It would be great if Dovecot had that feature. I need it for quick view
of users login history. Temporarily I did it with syslog-ng and
postgresql, but it's not working as I would like it to be. It would be
great if the log message format was easier to predict, because now it's
quite hard to parse it correctly. One smaller thing I miss is to skip
the same users succesfull logins if they were commited within 2 seconds
(skip repeating messages). It happens when I log in thru SquirrelMail.

Krzysztof