[Dovecot] Pop3s duplicates

Mark Adams mark at campbell-lange.net
Tue Sep 5 18:06:38 EEST 2006

You could try changing info_log_path = /path/to/logfile or if you
already have that on comment it out so it logs to /var/log/syslog

I log to a seperate log file with the log_path =  but this is only
instead of logging to syslog.

My assumption is that these logging features have been added into the
new versions. You may like to read some changelogs or upgrade.

Regards,
Mark