[Dovecot] bug report, from apple.com

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Sep 6 22:01:55 EEST 2006

On 6.9.2006, at 19.01, Jason Fesler wrote:

> 3 LIST "" ""
> 3 OK List completed.
..
> namespace private {
>     separator = .
>     prefix = INBOX.
>     inbox = yes
>     hidden = no
> }
> namespace private {
>      separator = /
>      inbox = no
>      hidden = yes
>      prefix = "#mail/"
>      location = mbox:/home/%u/mail
> }

You could work around this by creating yet another hidden namespace
with empty prefix. But yea, I guess it's still a bug in Dovecot.
Although I'm not exactly sure what separator it should return in that
case. Probably either the first non-hidden namespace's, or the
inbox=yes namespace's..

BTW. for everyone reading this: I'm way too busy right now to even
read this list. Just moved to another city, school started and I'm
late in work related stuff.. Hopefully things will quiet down in a
few weeks :)