[Dovecot] dovecot ignoring config file contents -- istream.c problem?

HenkJan Wolthuis hj.wolthuis at kaw.nl
Thu Sep 7 10:35:18 EEST 2006

Hello,
> dovecot compiles and runs, but no matter what I put in dovecot.conf,
> it says something like "SSL support not build in but ssl_disable=no".
looks like ./configure doesn't find openssl... can you try something like:

CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/ssl/include LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/ssl/lib -ldl"
./configure (+options)

(all one one line, or in a wrapperscript, edit paths to match yours)
./configure prints a summary which tells you if it finds openssl.

success!

--

groeten,

HenkJan Wolthuis