[Dovecot] quota plugin enhancement request

Michael Tibben sysadmin at webdock.com.au
Thu Sep 7 05:22:48 EEST 2006

Hi am having a small issue with the quota plugin

In Squirrelmail when a message is deleted, it seems to be copied to the
Trash folder *before* it is deleted from the current folder. However if
it is a large message being deleted and the mailbox is close to its
quota limit, it means dovecot will deny the copy operation as the quota
will be exceeded if the message is copied

Because of this, I am wondering if it is possible to have an option for
the quota plugin to track, but not enforce the quota.  This is because I
don't require quota enforcement on IMAP, as Postfix will enforce quota
on incoming mail anyway.

I hope this makes sense...

Michael