[Dovecot] Namespace with a single mailbox (for spam)

Tom Alsberg alsbergt at cs.huji.ac.il
Tue Sep 12 09:09:56 EEST 2006

Thank you for the answer.  However this would not work, as a namespace
has to be a directory.  What I want is either a "custom" namespace
that doesn't directly map to a directory, so it will contain only one
mailbox.

Or perhaps a namespace can contain messages directly?  However the
syntax given doesn't work with Dovecot (I tried).

What would be probably best for me is something like the INBOX=, for
mapping arbitrary folder names to arbitrary mailboxes, on top of the
automatic directory mapping.

  -- Tom

--
  Tom Alsberg - hacker (being the best description fitting this space)
  Web page:	http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~alsbergt/