[Dovecot] Corrupt mbox folders after migration from uw-imap

Ian Mortimer ian at physics.uq.edu.au
Thu Sep 21 01:42:02 EEST 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 12:03 +1000, Ian Mortimer wrote:

> I've also found a way to fix all the problem folders seen so far.
> Remove the X-UID headers and the problem disappears!

Just to wrap this thread up.  After moving the indexes from the
user's (NFS mounted) home directories to a local disk on the
mail server all these problems have disappeared.  I haven't seen
any new corrupt folders since then and known problem folders
no longer become corrupt when the top message is deleted.

As a side effect this has also fixed a problem one user was having
with threaded views in squirrelmail.

--
Ian