[Dovecot] Wow! Welcome back Timo!

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Sep 22 19:54:24 EEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 12:31 -0400, Charles Marcus wrote:
> You were missed... hope all went well with - whatever you were doing...
>
> :)

Just lots of different little things I think.. Looks like I've managed
to get rid of most of them finally, or at least it feels like it. :) Way
too much time went for thinking what to do with my old apartment (sold
yesterday) and where to find a new one (buying next week).

There are still a couple of larger things left to do, like work
(finish/test the stuff in CVS HEAD, and implement a few new features)
and school (well, it takes years, but I'm lagging behind a bit now).

Anyway it doesn't look like there has been many problems with Dovecot
reported. Maybe I'll go ahead and release 1.0 soon..