[Dovecot] SSL_accept failed

Sean Kamath kamath at geekoids.com
Sat Sep 23 10:14:34 EEST 2006

On Sep 14, 2006, at 11:30 PM, Timothy Martin wrote:
> I found an old message on the mailing list that basically just said
> that Apple Mail isn't working with IMAP-SSL support on dovecot, but
> that seems like it must be a bug that hopefully would be fixed (if
> it hasn't been already).

Which version of Apple Mail?  And Mac OS X? I have demonstrable
problems with the Apple Mail on Mac OS 10.3.9.  I do NOT have the
same problems with the one on Mac OS 10.4+.

If my 2 year old ever gives me more than 45 minutes in the middle of
the night to work on the problem, I'll hunt it up. . . :-(

Sean