[Dovecot] Need to detect event: a user move a message to a “spam folder” (for antispam filter)

Naefen Raphaël raphael.naefen at epfl.ch
Sat Sep 23 17:52:58 EEST 2006

I’m writing an immune system based antispam filter.
I need to detect when a user move a message to her spam folder (to
inform the filter).  I

I found “cmd_copy” in imap library so I detect the copy event. But at
this level I wasn’t able to find info about which mail and which user
copy this message.

My question is:
            Were I can find user Info to know how is moving this message
in the spam folder.
            Ideally if I can have information about message (content or
id) will be perfect.

Thanks