[Dovecot] Virtual Folders

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Sep 25 12:32:37 EEST 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-25 at 12:18 +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>  - the syncing could be faster if it was done by looking at the
> transaction log file, but this is just an optimization

And even better optimization would be if the vfolder plugin tracked all
the changes that were done in other mailboxes and applied the changes
immediately. That way we could have a fast virtual mailboxes that
contained all mails in all mailboxes having (or not having) a specific
flag (eg. Trash and Unseen vfolders).