[Dovecot] syslog messages

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Wed Sep 27 19:27:47 EEST 2006

After commenting out the "passdb pam" section and uncommenting "passdb
ldap", with the "args = /etc/dovecot-ldap.conf", the syslog messages
went completely away, and everything continued to work.

I just thought I would mention it in the event that anyone else was
seeing similar problems in the future.  :)

-Rich