[Dovecot] quota warning - take 2

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Apr 2 07:59:40 EEST 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-31 at 23:00 +0200, Nicolas Boullis wrote:

>    - I'm still using system() rather than fork()+exec()+waitpid()
> since I
>      don't know a good time to run waitpid().

struct child_wait *
child_wait_new_with_pid(pid_t pid, child_wait_callback_t *callback,
			void *context);

This would make it easy. That code is already written, but it's not in
Dovecot's CVS yet. It would be useful also in dovecot-auth. Originally I
was thinking about using the code to replace the waitpid() calls in
master, but that change got a bit complex so I forgot about it then.

> Timo, will you consider to add this to your unofficial patches?

Added.