[Dovecot] Request for additional logging

Richard Stockton dovecot at richardleestockton.org
Fri Apr 6 22:10:43 EEST 2007

Hi Timo,

First, thanks very much for dovecot, you are doing a fine thing
making it open source, and it is working very well here.

It would be helpful to me if there were more logging options
available.  For example, I would like to see a record of each
email deleted, with the filename (if maildir), and size in the log.

I haven't been able to find much documentation on logging at all.
Have I just not been looking in the right place?  If so, I would
appreciate any enlightenment offered.

Thanks in advance,
  - Richard