[Dovecot] [OT] PGP Key

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Sat Apr 7 03:59:43 EEST 2007

Thomas Zajic schrieb:
> * Robert Schetterer, 2007-04-06 10:39
>
>> [...]
>> Hi Timo,
>> no big problem yet , but it would be nice to see
>> acls with imap in dovecot in the future,
>> thx for your answer
>> Happy easter !
>
> Hi Robert,
>
> Considering that you PGP-sign all your messages to this list, where can
> one actually find your key? Searching wwwkeys.pgp.net and other common
> keyservers only turns up the following four keys, none of which is the
> one that you use for this list ("OpenPGP: id=F475EA81", according to
> your mail headers):
>
> | [zlatko at disclosure]:~$ gpg --search-keys schetterer
> | gpg: searching for "schetterer" from hkp server wwwkeys.pgp.net
> | (1)     Robert Schetterer <robert at schetterer.org>
> |           1024 bit DSA key 15C1C3B4, created: 2006-06-04
> | (2)     Robert Schetterer (robowarp) <robert at schetterer.org>
> |           1024 bit DSA key 9ABED0C8, created: 2005-07-23
> | (3)     Robert Schetterer (my second key) <robert at schetterer.org>
> |           1024 bit DSA key 273C14A5, created: 2005-05-01
> | (4)     Robert Schetterer <robert at schetterer.org>
> |           1024 bit DSA key A8928C49, created: 2005-02-07
> | Keys 1-4 of 4 for "schetterer".  Enter number(s), N)ext, or Q)uit > q
>
> Signing your messages without actually providing your public key doesn't
> make any sense, does it? ;-) Plus Thunderbird keeps freezing and timing
> out looking for your key every single time ...
>
> Happy easter as well,
> Thomas
Hi Thomas, your right, i did lot of experiments with keys
so there are a few should be deleted and the latest one isnt in your
list, i just debuged it , seems my proxy has blocked the update, and i
didnt noticed it ( shame on me ) should now be ok

rschetterer at newlinux:~> gpg --search-keys --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net
Schetterer
gpg: searching for "Schetterer" from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
(1)     Robert Schetterer <robert at schetterer.org>
           1024 bit DSA key F475EA81, created: 2007-03-27

thx for putting my nose to this

--

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Best Regards