[Dovecot] v1.0.0 released

Jochen Schulz ml at well-adjusted.de
Sat Apr 14 00:28:39 EEST 2007

Tomas Janousek:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 01:47:57PM -0700, Tim Alberts wrote:
>> Congratulations Mr. Sirainen.  Tell the Fedora folks to make an RPM
>> update for FC6.
>
> The Fedora folks are listening and will issue an update soon. They put it into
> rawhide in today's morning and I suppose they could put it into FC6 within a
> few days. ;)

People, this is one of the major reasons why I love free software. This
momentum and the many connections between interconnected projects (and
people) is just awesome. Thanks a lot!

Jochen. (Debian user, but still.)
--
I frequently find myself at the top of the stairs with absolutely
nothing happening in my brain.