[Dovecot] lazy_expunge vs mulberry

Frank Cusack fcusack at fcusack.com
Mon Apr 16 09:40:37 EEST 2007

I've configured the lazy_expunge plugin exactly like it says on the wiki.
I can't seem to configure Mulberry to find the new namespaces.  Any hints?

I notice that the wiki says to use / as the separator.  Mulberry has a
setting for this, and the default is '.'.  Leaving this as '.' in Mulberry
and / in dovecot seems to work fine.  (But I still can't access the
.EXPUNGED or other namespaces.)

Another page on the wiki says that the default separator for maildir is
'.'.  Why does the lazy_expunge page suggest using '/'?

I'm very confused about namespaces.

-frank