[Dovecot] [courier-dovecot-migrate.pl] - No such file or directory at courier-dovecot-migrate.pl line 230

Wilkinson, Alex alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Mon Apr 23 07:05:39 EEST 2007

Hi all,

I am in the process of migrating my Maildir IMAP server from courier-imap to
dovecot. I am now at the point of converting my Maildirs into a format that
dovecot understands (as per http://wiki.dovecot.org/Migration/Courier).

Problem:
-------

#/usr/bin/perl courier-dovecot-migrate.pl --recursive
 Finding maildirs under .
 ./courierimapuiddb: OK
 No such file or directory at courier-dovecot-migrate.pl line 230.
#

Can anyone tell me what the problem is here ? And how to deal with it ?

Platform: FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT #0: Tue Apr 10 13:47:53 WST 2007.

Cheers!

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.