[Dovecot] message-of-the-day feature?

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Mon Apr 23 15:58:13 EEST 2007

I don't know if it is part of IMAP protocol or just a UWIMAP
bell/whistle, but with UWIMAP if you create a file /etc/imap.alert, a
window will pop up on the client every time you do any imap action.
It is:
1) very annoying
2) perfect for emergencies
The message must be short.  Dunno if it works somehow with webmail..........

--
====
Stewart Dean, Unix System Admin, Henderson Computer Resources