[Dovecot] [courier-dovecot-migrate.pl] - No such file or directory at courier-dovecot-migrate.pl line 230

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Mon Apr 23 22:19:13 EEST 2007

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:10:55 -0400
Charles Marcus <CMarcus at Media-Brokers.com> wrote:

> Wilkinson, Alex wrote:
> >     0n Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 08:53:09AM -0400, Charles Marcus wrote:
> >
> >     >I *hate* email disclaimers...
> >
> > Our Exchange servers addthat footer to every email that goes out.
> > There is nothing I can do to stop it :(
>
> No worries - I figured as much, and should have said that comment wasn't
> directed at you personally.

If you have a policy of this nature, then it is incumbent upon you to
post via an address that doesn't add it. It's clearly obvious that the
disclaimer is meaningless lawyer-speak in the context of a mailing
list post.

The OP should arrange to use another mail posting route such as a
webmail address, this sort of thing is poor manners and should be
resisted before this crap buries the usefulness of mail in pointless
drivel.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."

GnuPG key ID DE32E5C5 - http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html