[Dovecot] New install on Ubuntu Fiesty 7.04

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 00:55:35 EEST 2007

Thats ok. Im still very new to linux so all of this stuff is new to me.

I have my setup working and I have access to my email - 2069 now in my
inbox.
And I have one question.
I read in the QuickStart about using Dovecot to send my mail as well.
Dovecot LDA with Posftix. Well, I thought I had better check into that since
I cant send email yet.
I wasnt sure if I should just set up my client to send directly or let this
stuff do what it can do.

wade