[Dovecot] OpenBSD and too many open files

Bryan Vyhmeister dovecot at bsdjournal.net
Thu Aug 2 02:22:18 EEST 2007

On Aug 1, 2007, at 11:09 AM, Quentin Garnier wrote:

> Well, the problem is Christos did some other stuff in that commit than
> just fixing the bug.  Try the attached patch.

Thank you for the patch. It applied cleanly and I have a kernel that
reflects the patch running right now. So far so good. I will report
back if anything unusual happens. Otherwise, I will report back first
thing next week if everything works fine from here on out. Thank you
all for your help.

Bryan