[Dovecot] NFS rquota support

Nicolas STRANSKY Nico at stransky.cx
Thu Aug 2 20:47:12 EEST 2007

Le 02.08.2007 18:06, Mike Brudenell a écrit :

> Nicolas Stransky: Have you actually got it running yet, or just compiled?
>                   If running, did you have to do anything to overcome this
>                   missing symbol?

Dovecot has compiled well and is running well. I don't get a missing
symbol error but quota is not working with NFS, I still get this error :
Aug  2 17:20:59 rouge dovecot: IMAP(xxxxxx): quotactl(Q_GETQUOTA,
nfs.domain.org:/home) failed: No such file or directory

This is Debian Etch AMD64.

--
Nico
Jésus a pris soin de placer un Noir dans sa Crèche pour prévenir le