[Dovecot] A few dovecot 1.1 bugs - sort, flag reset and etc.

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Aug 6 17:36:02 EEST 2007

On Sat, 2007-08-04 at 11:25 -0400, wenjie zheng wrote:
> imap(jing at webmail.us <javascript:void(0);>): Panic: file
> mail-cache-lookup.c: line 70: unreached

This should be fixed now in hg.

> BUG #2: Some flags are reset after they were set a while ago,
> like messages that has been read are randomly becoming unread again.

I haven't noticed this myself. When you see this, could you look up the
message's UID and then check with logview program (in libexec/dovecot/)
what flag changes there have been for this UID. The only parameter
logview needs is path to the dovecot.index.log file.

> Bug #3: CRLF in the email file on disk is shown like "=0A", which
> causes display problem in wireless access.
> =0A
> =0A
> =0A
> =0A
> =0AHey all,
> =0A=C2=A0

Dovecot doesn't do any line feed conversions, I think that email was
just sent like that?