[Dovecot] MANAGESIEVE patch v5 for dovecot 1.0.2 [FIXED KMail]

Andreas Ntaflos daff at dword.org
Wed Aug 8 20:24:37 EEST 2007

On Monday 06 August 2007 17:53:56 Stephan Bosch wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Stephan Bosch wrote:
> > I submitted the patch to the kdepim mailinglist and I hope they will
> > merge it into their future releases to definitively resolve these
issues.

> The patch is committed to kde-3.5.8 and kde-4.0. So, these releases
> should no longer have the presented problems. However, the kde sieve
> code is unmaintained at the moment and other problems exist. I'm
> contemplating fixing the kde sieve code towards managesieve
> specification conformance. So, if you find other problems, you can
> report them to me or to the kde-pim bugtracker (if you are sure it is
> KDE/KMail-related).

Stephan,

thank you so much for taking the time to track this problem down and
even supply a fix to the KDE developers. I am very much looking forward
to 3.5.8 (i.e. KMail 1.9.8) and to hopefully finally being able to edit
my sieve scripts without having to ssh into the mailserver.

Again, thank you!
--
Andreas "daff" Ntaflos
Vienna, Austria

GPG Fingerprint: 6234 2E8E 5C81 C6CB E5EC  7E65 397C E2A8 090C A9B4