[Dovecot] Sieve Vacation cause deliver to die

M1 stevekwok at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 04:51:07 EEST 2007

I have deleted the compiled script (.dovecot.sievec) and send myself a
message, there is a new .dovecot.sievec created. When I intentionally make
an errorous script, turn out a compile error log is created. So I think the
compilation process is fine.

I will try your instruction on 13 Aug again. Thanks.

Regards,
Steve

"Steffen Kaiser" <skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de> wrote in
message