[Dovecot] SSL connections frozen on Dovecot 1.0.0

Thibault VINCENT thibault.vincent at opentrust.com
Mon Aug 27 17:21:08 EEST 2007

Timo Sirainen a écrit :
> You could strace imap-login process to see what it's doing while the
> connection is hanging, and what changes when the handshake starts. Set
> login_processes_count=1 to make it easier to figure out what imap-login
> process to strace.
Thank you Timo, but how can I figure out what imap-login process needs
to be straced with login_processes_count=1 ?
Even with this setting, I have about 60 imap-login processes and it's
impossible to pick the right one (if I was able to login, I could
actually find it with the PPID of it's child but I can't).
I've enabled plain IMAP so next time it crashes I'll see if only the SSL
sessions are affected.

--
Thibault VINCENT