[Dovecot] 1.1.Beta9 deliver problem: Unknown mail storage driver raw

Benjamin R. Haskell dovecot at benizi.com
Sun Dec 2 21:47:44 EET 2007

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> On Sat, 2007-12-01 at 16:04 +0200, Velko Ivanov wrote:
>>> Maybe it would be good to update the description of available
>> storage drivers in configure script.
>>
>> Yes .. both 'configure --help' and the wiki are very uninformative on
>> this topic.
>
> Fixed: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/rev/84bcf1c8b07a

Is there a description of the raw format somewhere on the wiki? (No pages
have 'raw' in their titles, and I don't see it on MailboxFormat.) What's
"raw" about it?

And a general wiki question: is there some way you can remove the wiki
help pages from the search results? A search for 'raw', for example,
returns 41 results, 36 of which appear to be localized help pages that are
installed by default. (Plus, 2 of the 5 'relevant' results are about
halfway down the list.)

Best,
Ben