[Dovecot] imap process consuming 100% CPU (Dovecot 1.0.3)

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Tue Dec 4 16:09:32 EET 2007

Thanks Timo, you da man!

I found this interesting...Finland has just come out tops again in the
latest PISA evaluation of secondary school student science prowess as it
has been for some years.  The US, no surprise, comes out in the middle
as Joe and Jill SixPack think that achievement in anything much less
math and science (they're hard!) is for geeks.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/4073753.stm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment
Must be those long winters where there's nothing to do but study :)

--
====
Stewart Dean, Unix System Admin, Henderson Computer Resources