[Dovecot] "pipe" plugin - is anyone interested (or using it)?

Nicolas Boullis nicolas.boullis at ecp.fr
Wed Dec 5 16:29:56 EET 2007

Hi,

A few months ago, I sent a message to this list asking if people would
be interested by a "pipe" plugin (see
http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2007-May/023005.html ). I received
a few answers of people who told they were intersted.

A few months later, I sent a new message announcing the availability of
my work (see
http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2007-August/024805.html ).

Since then, I have received no feedback...

So, is anyone using this plugin? Is anyone using it?

Timo, on my first message, you seemed to be interested to merge such a
feature (see http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2007-May/023055.html
). Are you still interested?

All comments are welcome. I think the feature (or a more generic one)
would be a worthy addition for dovecot, be it for ham/spam learning, to
implement an "outbox" or anything else I can't think about.

All comments about my work are welcome.
(Please note that I have not (yet) tried to port it to dovecot 1.1...)

Cheers,

Nicolas Boullis
Ecole Centrale Paris