[Dovecot] How to logoff a session with dovecot?

Robin Atwood robin at binro.org
Sun Dec 9 13:38:06 EET 2007

I use dovecot to push email to my SE P1i and it works very well. :) However, I
have two email accounts set up on the phone, one using my domain for GPRS and
public WiFi and one using my WLAN address for use at home, the idea being I
don't want to pay for GPRS data at home. The trouble is the GPRS account
remains logged on and I get the mail in both inboxes. There is no option in
the email client on the phone to disconnect, so is there any trick to forcing
a disconnect from the mail server?

TIA
-Robin
Robin Atwood.